We are delighted to have worked in close partnership with Square Peg HR to develop and make available a GDPR Toolkit which will help organisations on their journey to compliance with the new General Data Protection Regulation (which comes into force on 25 May 2018).
The Toolkit will help organisations to produce the following:
* Data Protection Policy;
* Data Retention Policy;
* Confidentiality Policy;
* ICT Policy;
* Social Media Policy;
* Staff Privacy Notice;
* Volunteer Privacy Notice;
* Job Applicant Privacy Notice;
* Covering letter for Staff, Volunteer and Job Applicant Privacy Notices;
* Website Privacy Notice;
* Service User Privacy Notice;
* Subject Access Request form, and
* Suggested clauses for including in contracts of employment.
How much is the GDPR Toolkit?
The Toolkit is available for third sector organisations in Fife at a discounted price of £220. This includes up to 1 hour of e-mail/telephone support.
Organisations in receipt of a recurring grant from Fife Council will receive an e-mail over the next few days offering free access to the Toolkit.
The Toolkit will be accessible online, through our website from Monday but orders can be placed now. Orders will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.