supporting, developing and representing community groups,
voluntary organisations, social enterprises and volunteering
Fife Council Employability Fund Stage 3/4 Training with Work Placement Opportunity
Training course content includes:
• Work experience available as a Technical Assistant;
• Leading to potential full-time employment at end of training period;
• Up to maximum 30 hours per week;
• Up to 8 weeks training and placement opportunity;
• Certified Vocational Training including Manual Handling and First Aid;
• Sector based training required to attend placement including Working at Heights and CSCS;
• Employability training – job search, employers expectations, applications, CVs, interview skills.
For more information and eligibility criteria please click here.