supporting, developing and representing community groups,
voluntary organisations, social enterprises and volunteering
Vote for Friends of Silverburn, FEAT Trading CIC
Created: 24/10/2016, Updated: 25/10/2016
As one of only two Fife projects in the running, FEAT Trading CIC is asking for your votes to help them secure funding from the Aviva Community Fund. The other project is run by Fife Gingerbread.
FEAT will use the funding to continue their development work at the Silverburn Estate in Leven.
They are working with the local community to develop activities to engage local people, and get them using the park. Activities will include:
• improving the play park;
• purchasing equipment for community events;
• installing raised beds for community growing;
• creating recreational activities;
• promoting healthy outdoor relaxation;
• developing educational and community activities;
• recruiting volunteers for all these activities; and
• further developing consultation with the community
To find out more about the project and to vote for them click here - voting will close on Friday 18 November 2016.