supporting, developing and representing community groups,
voluntary organisations, social enterprises and volunteering
Disability Living Allowance to Adult Disability Payment - stakeholder training
From summer 2022 some clients currently in receipt of Disability Living Allowance from the Department for Work and Pensions will have their award transferred to Adult Disability Payment, which is administered by Social Security Scotland.
Social Security Scotland are hosting a series of free online events in June and July 2022 to provide external stakeholders and partners with information about this process specifically designed for clients in receipt of Disability Living Allowance. These session will include details of:
• how clients currently on Disability Living Allowance will be selected for case transfer
• the policies and processes which will underpin the transfer process
• the end to end client journey
• how Social Security Scotland will communicate with clients throughout this process
Stakeholder and client resources that have been developed to support this process will also be shared and attendees will have the opportunity to ask any questions they have to our policy and programme colleagues during these events.
These events specifically relate to the transfer process from Disability Living Allowance to Adult Disability Payment for individuals who were born after 8 April 1948 and who;
• report a change of circumstance to their disability or health condition;
• are in receipt of an award of Disability Living Allowance that is due to end or be renewed after the launch of Adult Disability Payment; or
• ask to have their award moved to Adult Disability Payment
To book your place please see the date and booking link below: