supporting, developing and representing community groups,
voluntary organisations, social enterprises and volunteering
Help inform the FHSCP Partnerships Participation and Engagement Strategy for 2022 – 2025
Fife Health & Social Care Partnership is inviting you to attend workshops to help inform the update of the Partnerships Participation and Engagement Strategy for 2022 – 2025.
The first of the events are being held on:
13 April 2022 between 10:00 - 12:00 and between 13:00 - 15:00
14 April 2022 between 12:00 - 14:00 and between 18:00 - 20:00
The updated strategy will:
• Ensure the partnership has mechanisms to engage with a wide range of people at locality level.
• Provide a feedback mechanism to ensure the partnership is sighted on public/community views.
• Provide a forum for members of the public who are committed to supporting the work of the partnership.
• Raise the profile of participation and engagement and raise the profile of an Integration Joint Board who values the experience of people accessing services or supporting those who do.
• Provide opportunities for collaborative working across sectors with an ability to build capacity for participation and engagement.
• Strengthen and improve community-based health and wellbeing services and supports in each of Fife’s seven localities through a Participation and Engagement model, which aligns our strategies, plans and ways of working to deliver our ambitions in partnership with the people of Fife
These will be virtual events hosted on MS Teams, the numbers in attendance will be limited to 25 attendees per session.
These workshops will focus on the feedback and suggestions the team have received so far, the scope of the strategy, the framework of the strategy and approaches that will be used to ensure the people of Fife’s voices are heard in decision making and feedback processes of the Partnership and the Integration Joint Board.
Following these events feedback will be incorporated into the updated strategy which will then require to be approved through the Partnership's formal structures.
If you would like to attend one of these workshops, please register by clicking here and you will be taken to the registration platform Eventbrite..