supporting, developing and representing community groups,
voluntary organisations, social enterprises and volunteering
Young Scot (Fife)
Created/last updated: 25/07/2023
Aims and objectives
Young Scot is the National Youth Information Agency, providing young people aged 12-26 with a mixture of information, ideas and incentives to help them become active, informed and confident citizens.
Young Scot aims to provide young people with a mixture of information,ideas and opportunities to:
- promote the development and provsion of education and in particular social education and health education for young people.
- enable them to make informed decisions and choices about their lives.
- turn their ideas into action.
- take advantage of the opportunities available to them in scotland and the rest of europe.
- enable them to have the knowledge and confidence to become active citizens in their communities.
If you think our information on Young Scot (Fife) is out of date then please let us know: simply e-mail us to tell us what we've got wrong or how we should update our record on this particular organisation.
Or, if this is your organisation please spend a few minutes completing this online form or completing this PDF form. For more information or if you'd like any support to do this please contact Michael. Thank you.
We are in the process of gathering information on the many hundreds of organisations operating across Fife. We will be updating our database as we go along, which will result in dozens of organisations being added and updated on a weekly basis.
Register your organisation's details with us by spending a few minutes completing this online form or completing this PDF form. View the Privacy Notice for registering an organisation in our Directory.
For more information or if you'd like any support to register please contact Michael. Thank you.