supporting, developing and representing community groups,
voluntary organisations, social enterprises and volunteering
Fife Community Bookshop
Created/last updated: 08/02/2023
Aims and objectives
The Community bookshop trains & gives work experience to disabled, young or unemployed in bookselling & publishing.
* Recycle donated books for charity to help disadvantaged people to read.
Sells new books at affordable prices with a loyalty scheme.
* Delivers new or used books to elderly & disabled people in Levenmouth.
* Run book groups for different genres and ages
* Supports World Book Day & encourage reading for children
* Works with local schools and nurseries to provide books & prizes for writing competitions
Provides maps and guides to tourists and visitors
* Organise book signing events with local and worldwide authors.
* Provides a safe meeting and reading space for book lovers.
If you think our information on Fife Community Bookshop is out of date then please let us know: simply e-mail us to tell us what we've got wrong or how we should update our record on this particular organisation.
Or, if this is your organisation please spend a few minutes completing this online form or completing this PDF form. For more information or if you'd like any support to do this please contact Michael. Thank you.
We are in the process of gathering information on the many hundreds of organisations operating across Fife. We will be updating our database as we go along, which will result in dozens of organisations being added and updated on a weekly basis.
Register your organisation's details with us by spending a few minutes completing this online form or completing this PDF form. View the Privacy Notice for registering an organisation in our Directory.
For more information or if you'd like any support to register please contact Michael. Thank you.